Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Favorite Youtubers


    Hey Belles! So, Today I'll be sharing with you some of my favorite people I watch on youtube. Everything from beauty gurus to just people vlogging. I would go into what youtube is, but I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of us in the blogging world know what youtube is. I get a lot of my inspiration from these girls/guys. 

My favorites are:


If you love watching youtube videos, make sure to check these out! They are all so creative.

Do you have favorite youtubers? If so, who are they?
Let me know below!

Until next time,

8 comments:

  1. My favorites are Sprinkle of Glitter, Zoella, Jaclyn Hill and Sam Scheurman. I will have to check out some of the peeps you listed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're so sweet thank you for mentioning me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just came from watching a ton of these ladies on YouTube, they're all great!

    Chelsea | tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I've never seen her, I will have to check her out!

      Delete