Saturday, March 8, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


    Hey Belles! It's been a little while since I've done a tag post, but today I'm going to be doing the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award" post! I was tagged by the amazing Hope over Beauty & Bliss! She actually inspired me to start my own blog, you should definitely check her out & give her a follow!

The rules are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. 
Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.


So here are 7 things you probably don't know about me:

1. I have a two year old baby sister, who I ADORE.

2. I moved out of my parents almost two years ago.

3. I have two tattoos.

4. I had emergency gall bladder removal surgery in November, 2013.

5. I'm allergic to Nickel.

6. Country music is almost all I listen to.

7. My favorite actor is Leonardo Dicaprio.

I nominate: 

- Leigh-Ann @ Blushing Beauty


- Julie & Ashley @ 2030 Glam

- Sissi @ Beauty4Free2U

- Rosina @ Rosina Diaries

- Rachel @ Rach Raves

- Britnee @ Beauty Product A Day

- Lauren @ Daisy Drops

- Jana @ Life Could Be A Dream

- Amy @ Amy Loves

- Kimberly @ Kimberlys Beauty Blog

- Tanya @ Leopard Lace And Cheesecake

- Alyssa @ Southern Abundance

- Rachel @ Mrs. Brunette Beauty

- Becky @ Angels Secrets

    Even If I didn't tag you, feel free to join in on this tag! Let me know if you did below!

Until next time,

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kinds words! So glad you decided to start your own blog. I've enjoyed all your posts so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me Chelsey! What are the two tattoos that you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! :) I have cherry blossoms on my right foot & I have a lupus butterfly between my shoulder blades.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! This totally made my day. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE LOVE HOPE TOO! And she's so gorgeous! How can u not just love her? Thanks for nominating us too! We love country music too! And Leo is wayyyy under appreciated as an actor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Country music is the best & so is Leo, hmmm!

      Delete