Friday, April 18, 2014

NUDE Perfect Cleaning Oil Review

NUDE Cleansing Oil Review


Hey Belles! I've finally got another review for you! I know, I know, it's been awhile. 

Today, I'm going to be reviewing the NUDE Perfect Cleansing Oil, Face & Eyes.

I was walking around Sephora about a month ago looking for a cleanser that would help me get all my makeup off. If you've been with me awhile, you know I wear full coverage foundations. & It's almost impossible to get every bit of it off.

A lot of the women at the Sephora I go to wear the same foundation as myself, so I turned to them to see how they removed it all & kept their face from breaking out from leftover makeup. 

One of them pointed me to this stuff. I first went home with a sample because, I was like no way oil on my already oily skin is gonna help me not break out. Came home, tried it, & I'm in love. This stuff literally made my makeup melt off my face!

NUDE is a organic product line. The claim they are "beautiful without parabens, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, propylene glycol, phthalates, synthetic colour, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, & silicones."

They also don't test their products on animals, & everything is made from 100% natural plant oils & is gluten free. Making this suitable for Vegans.

With this product it also wants you to apply to a dry face.
I usually use about three pumps when I'm wearing what I call my "full face." I massage it into my skin, mostly around my eyes to get all my eyeliner, eyeshadows, & mascara off. After I've rubbed it in, I add some warm water to my hands until my face has more of milky feel on it, & then just rinse clean. 

Price wise, This product is kinda pricey. But, if you use it like it says it will last you a long time.

The price is $36.00 USD.
You can purchase this at Sephora.

This isn't the only thing I use in my skincare routine, but this is what I use for makeup removal. 

I highly recommend this product!
It is becoming one of my holy grails.
If you want to learn more about NUDE skincare, click here!

Have you used this product? If so, what do you think about it?
Let me know below!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. This Sounds Awesome
    I Will have to get an Sample Next Time Im In Sephora
    Great Review

    ReplyDelete