Sunday, January 19, 2014

MOTD: Natural Smokey Eye/Pink Nude Lip

MOTD: Natural Smokey Eye/Pink Nude Lip


    Hey Belles! I'm going to be doing my first MOTD (Makeup of the day) post. I'll show my makeup look I wore today, and everything I used to achieve it.




Face:
Benefits The POREfessional Face Primer 
~ Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation
*Shade: 1W1 BONE 17*
~ Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder 
*Shade: 1N1 IVORY/NUDE 72*
~ Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
~ Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush
*Shade: 02 PINK KISS*
~ Revlon Photoready Palette (Highlight)
~ Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

Eyes:
~ Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
~ Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
*Shades used: Tease, Bootycall, YDK, Busted, Blackout*
~ Kat Von D Autograph Pencil 
*Shade: Puro Amor*
~ L'Oreal The Super Slim Infallible Liquid Eyeliner
*Shade: Black*
~ Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Lips:
~ Flower Sheer Lip Tint Pencil
*Shade: Bare Blush*


    That's my MOTD! This is a pretty normal look I wear daily. I normally wear a smokey eye everyday that I put all my make up on. I don't wear any makeup to my job because, It would be kind of pointless to wear it when I have a mask on all day. That's just me though. I hope you enjoyed my MOTD! :) 

Until next time,


2 comments: