Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review: BSH Powder Play

Review: BSH Powder Play



        Hey Belles! I'm here with a review today on the Big Sexy Hair Powder Play. To start off I'll say I personally LOVE big teased hair, not sure if it's because I'm from the south or what, but regardless I think having volume in your hair makes it have that umph that all of us ladies are looking for. 

        I have extremely heavy & long hair, & I've tried almost everything under the sun to try to get my tease and volume to stay all day. I've had products in the past that will hold my tease, but only for a short time. When I spend the time to fix my hair, I want it to stay all day. Don't we all? Well I've finally found it! 

        After having a talk with my hair stylist, she suggested I try a volume texturizing powder for my hair. I picked up the Big Sexy Hair Powder Play, & have no regrets here. This powder comes in the color white, which kind of scared me considering I have extremely dark hair. But after using it, I've come to realize that the color doesn't matter, because it doesn't show! Awesome, right? Right. 

        Now with this product you section your hair into different sections as if you were going to be teasing your hair, and just sprinkle a little of the powder in the top of the section at the root and just rub into your scalp. When you rub the powder in, it instantly turns into a gel, so I can't stress this enough *A LITTLE goes a long way* with this product. If you use too much of the product your hair can become very greasy & no one wants that. After you rub the powder into your scalp, you can choose to either just leave it or if you're like me & want BIG hair you can just tease your hair as you normally do. 

       You can find this product at your local Ulta or from your local salon, as long as they carry it. I purchased this powder from my hairstylist for $16.00.

       For more information on this product, click here!

       If you decide to try this product out for yourself, let me know what you think.

Until next time,
           



8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to pick this stuff up and try it! It sounds like an awesome product! :)

    http://www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it, hopefully! Let me know what you think when you pick it up! :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Of course I'll follow your blog! Looking forward to seeing some of your post!
      xoxo Chelsey

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow back! :)
      Just followed on Instagram with my personal & blog account! Awesome pictures!
      xoxo Chelsey

      Delete
  4. Oh Girl I Love me some Big hair especislly My Jersey Poof
    I love The Brand
    and this is one of My Favorites to use
    Thanks for sharing
    Oh and I added your button to my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :) I love some big hair! & I added your button my blog already ;)
      xoxo Chelsey

      Delete