Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My "Go To" Playlist / February 2014



    Hey Belles! Today I'm going to share with you my current "go to" music playlist. If you're anything like myself, music always boosts my mood. When I'm having a bad day, or even a good day, music never fails to make go better. I will admit I do mostly listen to country music & don't stray too far from that. But, I do listen to some pop & rap music every now and then. So, let's jump into my current favorite songs!

1. ANYTHING Jason Aldean - That man is just mmmm. SO good lookin' & can just flat out sing. He's probably one of my most adored singers besides Luke Bryan.

2. That's my kind of night; Luke Bryan

3. Chillin' it; Cole Swindell

4. Mine would be you; Blake Shelton

5. Helluva life; Frankie Ballard

6. I hold on; Dierks Bentley

7. Get me some of that; Thomas Rhett

8. Tippin' point; Dallas Smith

9. Let her go; Passenger

10. Days of gold; Jake Owen

11. Who you love; John Mayer & Katy Perry


13. Story of my life; One Direction

14. Adore you; Miley Cyrus

15. Runnin' outta moonlight; Randy Houser

16. Drivin' around song; Jason Aldean & Colt Ford - This video was filmed here in NC, pretty cool.

17. Hot mess; Tyler Farr

18. Take the keys; Leah Turner

19. Beat of the music; Brett Eldredge 

20. Timber; Ke$ha & Pitbull

21. Wake me up; Avicii

22. Booty wurk; Tpain

23. Talk dirty to me; Jason Derulo & 2 Chainz

24. Dark horse; Katy Perry


What songs are on your "go to" playlist?


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment