Hey Belles! Today I'm going to share with you my current "go to" music playlist. If you're anything like myself, music always boosts my mood. When I'm having a bad day, or even a good day, music never fails to make go better. I will admit I do mostly listen to country music & don't stray too far from that. But, I do listen to some pop & rap music every now and then. So, let's jump into my current favorite songs!
1. ANYTHING Jason Aldean - That man is just mmmm. SO good lookin' & can just flat out sing. He's probably one of my most adored singers besides Luke Bryan.
2. That's my kind of night; Luke Bryan
3. Chillin' it; Cole Swindell
4. Mine would be you; Blake Shelton
5. Helluva life; Frankie Ballard
6. I hold on; Dierks Bentley
7. Get me some of that; Thomas Rhett
8. Tippin' point; Dallas Smith
9. Let her go; Passenger
10. Days of gold; Jake Owen
11. Who you love; John Mayer & Katy Perry
12. A little party never killed nobody; Fergie
13. Story of my life; One Direction
14. Adore you; Miley Cyrus
15. Runnin' outta moonlight; Randy Houser
16. Drivin' around song; Jason Aldean & Colt Ford - This video was filmed here in NC, pretty cool.
17. Hot mess; Tyler Farr
18. Take the keys; Leah Turner
19. Beat of the music; Brett Eldredge
20. Timber; Ke$ha & Pitbull
21. Wake me up; Avicii
22. Booty wurk; Tpain
23. Talk dirty to me; Jason Derulo & 2 Chainz
24. Dark horse; Katy Perry
What songs are on your "go to" playlist?
Until next time,